Dealing with Depression/Is there something wrong with me?

Hey I saw you work with new age methods. I do wonder if there are things I can do spiritually to help myself. I am depressed because of my past. I have a bad relationship with my mom, anti-depressants eventually stop working for me, I make friends then they all leave me, I was bullied. So I feel like I"m a worthless person and no light in my future :( I just feel like a disappointment when I make mistakes. Even if I don't show it, unless you get super close to me but why do people that will eventually hurt me get attracted to me? I get upset and defensive easily. I'm super sensitive. I think about suicide often but I am too afraid to do it. :( Anything I can do to help turn my life around?

Hi Kelly,

Yes there is something wrong with you, and that something is called living in denial. Much of what you are going through I also went through, all except the suicide, which I only thought of once.  I can assure you that you can turn your life around, but it is not “quick fix” and you must be willing to have an open mind and TRY what I share, to see if it also helps you.

I’m going to give you a link to my website where you can download my free eBooks. I suggest reading book 2 first, My Journey: Three Levels of Healing. I’ll leave it up to you which parts you read as you will read what you need to help you. If you have more questions, you know where to find me.

Dealing with Depression

Reed (John Rieger)

I do not follow traditional methods of therapy that treat the outer symptoms or give the illusion of a cure with a bandage approach in order to make one "feel good" by denying the real issues, the inner causes. I have eleven intensive years of personal experience in many "NEW AGE" areas that have lead me to discover new ways and methods of REAL emotional healing and in turn also healing our mental and physical bodies. I work with healing ALL emotions, the mental blocks holding them in place and the physical manifestations they represent. I use the knowledge and insights I have gained through either personal experience or my experience in working with others on their healing journey. I also use my intuition and other abilities to assist others to touch and begin to heal their real issues. If you have intent to HEAL your emotions and to take responsibility for your personal well being then I may be able to assist you. If you are looking for a quick fix, don`t ask me. Reed

Human Spirit Magazine

Issues Magazine
In Nov. 2008 I published my first book "Journeys from the Heart Centre" - Meditation as a tool for healing and self-empowerment.... You can either read the E-book on line, or download it at