Dealing with Depression/dementia

hello sir! i'm from India. By the heading of the subject i'm sure you have figured out my problem. I have been facing problems like unable to think of some common words, get stuck suddenly when i talk, misplace things(like forgetting to close the tube after applying a face cream), unable to remember names, unable to memorize while studying etc. even i go to depressions due to problems like friends owing me money, family matters, education pressure, loneliness etc. can you help me how to solve all these problems??? Thanks in advance and a very happy new year to you sir!

Hi Asoka,

Indeed dementia is difficult to treat. But there are a lot of things you can do nutritionally. First of all many people with with dementia are hypoglycaemic (

This can be treated by going on a hypoglycemic diet (

Then there are other things you can you do. Go to the following Index and look up “dementia” and Alzheimer’s Disease”at:

Also look up  Alzheimer’s Disease at

Please discuss these options with a nutritional doctor.

I hope I have been helpful.

Jurriaan Plesman BA (Psych) Post Grad Dip Clin Nutrition
Editor of the Hypoglycemic Association of Australia
Also at Facebook:

Dealing with Depression

Jurriaan Plesman, Nutritional Psychotherapist

I have a degree in Psychology from the Sydney University and a Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Nutrition. I am also the author of “GETTING OFF THE HOOK” which deals with the nutritional and psychological treatment of personality disorders. It is freely available on the internet at Google Book Search. I am interested in the relationship between nutrition and behaviour, and as a Probation ans Parole Officer facilitated groups for offenders, many of whom were alcoholics and drug addicts, sex offenders or compulsive gamblers, as well as the whole gamut of “personality disorders”. I am also the ex-editor of the Hypoglycemic Health Association of Australia Newsletter, a quarterly publication dealing with hypoglycemia and related health problems. Its web site, together with a shortened course of PSYCHOTHERAPY can be visited at:

Nutritional Psychotherapist

The Hypoglycemic Health Association of Australia

My articles can be found at:

BA (Psych) Sydney University, Post Grad Dip Clin Nutr (International Academy of Nutrition)

See My Career as a Nutritional Psychotherapist at: