Dealing with Depression/Depressed at the idea the universe might be all in my head

ven wrote at 2015-11-15 15:13:02
The problem here is, you think too much and your imagination makes you should try to calm your mind and stop thinking..and start thinking something need to motivate your self and see how life is beautiful..try meditating and be calm it will clean your thoughts and help you to control your mind to think something else..and also depression could lead you to suicide and don't let your fear control over your need think what is best for you because we only live once and try to enjoy your life.

Dealing with Depression

Johnny St. Tai

It is okay to feel down and out once every so often, as long as you know to reach out for the hands that will pull you back up. I can answer questions about self esteem improvement, relationship with others, depression, and sexuality. I will/cannot give medical advice without an actual examination of the person and his/her medical history, so for those issues, best to find a local specialist/doctor to be safe.

Ten years of professional and volunteer counseling, and volunteering for the Crisis Center. Born of a conflict-laiden family, I've walked through violance, addiction, abuse, and more. I survived, scarred but still strong, and I will do my best to help others do the same.

Richmond Chimo Crisis Center

Interpersonal/Social Relation Specialist, University of British Colombia Socialwork, 2005.

over 500.