Dealing with Depression/Depression

Question
Hello sir, My name is zia ur rehman from Okara, Pakistan. Sir my question is that what is irrational thinking. Do the irrational thoughts have any logic or completely void of logic. I also want to know that how can i get rid of these type of freak(irrational, superstitious) thoughts. Please guide me in this way..Thanks

Answer
They always have logic, even though the thoughts them selves may be without logic- they are most often caused by some logical assumptions on your part.
It is not possible to get rid of all these thoughts, but it is possible to train yourself to recognize them and ignore them.

Dealing with Depression

Johnny St. Tai