Dealing with Depression/Depression

Hello sir, My name is zia ur rehman from Okara, Pakistan. Sir my question is that what is irrational thinking. Do the irrational thoughts have any logic or completely void of logic. I also want to know that how can i get rid of these type of freak(irrational, superstitious) thoughts. Please guide me in this way..Thanks

They always have logic, even though the thoughts them selves may be without logic- they are most often caused by some logical assumptions on your part.
It is not possible to get rid of all these thoughts, but it is possible to train yourself to recognize them and ignore them.

Dealing with Depression

Johnny St. Tai

It is okay to feel down and out once every so often, as long as you know to reach out for the hands that will pull you back up. I can answer questions about self esteem improvement, relationship with others, depression, and sexuality. I will/cannot give medical advice without an actual examination of the person and his/her medical history, so for those issues, best to find a local specialist/doctor to be safe.

Ten years of professional and volunteer counseling, and volunteering for the Crisis Center. Born of a conflict-laiden family, I've walked through violance, addiction, abuse, and more. I survived, scarred but still strong, and I will do my best to help others do the same.

Richmond Chimo Crisis Center

Interpersonal/Social Relation Specialist, University of British Colombia Socialwork, 2005.

over 500.