Dealing with Depression/Depression

Hello sir.. My question is that i have done a silly mistake three times. The mistake is that, i went up to the wash basin to wash my hands. During the wash, as i bent down my hair got wet with the dirty water then i washed my hair with the clean water and then again happened that mistake and again i did the same act and finally the third time happened that mistake and i got worried about that what happened to me. why that silly mistake happened to me three times. Now i am stressed and much worried. How to get relief from that. Please guide me..

Hi Zia,

Making a mistake three times is not necessarily a problem, but if it starts to stress you it may be the case that you using the event to put yourself down. In other word you may be suffering from a low self-esteem that has little to do with the mistakes you made. This unreasonable stress may be due to you producing too much stress hormones — adrenaline and cortisone — quite unrelated to what may be going on in your environment.  This is usually also responsible a for a negative self-image.

This may be due to a physical disorder called hypoglycemia (

This can be treated by going on a hypoglycemic diet (

It may be an idea to read:

Treatment of a Low Self Esteem

And to follow this with a self-help course in psychotherapy as explained at:

Psychotherapy Course

Please let me know whether this helped or not, because it is difficult to know without a personal,interview, what is really going on.
Jurriaan Plesman, BAPsych) Post Grad Dip Clin Nutrition
Editor of the Hypoglycemic Association of Australia
Also at Facebook:
All my articles can be found at:

Dealing with Depression

Jurriaan Plesman, Nutritional Psychotherapist

I have a degree in Psychology from the Sydney University and a Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Nutrition. I am also the author of “GETTING OFF THE HOOK” which deals with the nutritional and psychological treatment of personality disorders. It is freely available on the internet at Google Book Search. I am interested in the relationship between nutrition and behaviour, and as a Probation ans Parole Officer facilitated groups for offenders, many of whom were alcoholics and drug addicts, sex offenders or compulsive gamblers, as well as the whole gamut of “personality disorders”. I am also the ex-editor of the Hypoglycemic Health Association of Australia Newsletter, a quarterly publication dealing with hypoglycemia and related health problems. Its web site, together with a shortened course of PSYCHOTHERAPY can be visited at:

Nutritional Psychotherapist

The Hypoglycemic Health Association of Australia

My articles can be found at:

BA (Psych) Sydney University, Post Grad Dip Clin Nutr (International Academy of Nutrition)

See My Career as a Nutritional Psychotherapist at: