Dealing with Depression/stress

Question
Hi,   I am going to retire in June after a very stressful, hectic but rewarding professional career.  I haven't thought about what retirement will do and our preparations have just been material.
  My wife broke out in a rash that the doctor says is stress and I can't sleep because of stress.  I think we are both afraid of being depressed after being so busy and then having nothing to do.
  Can you offer any suggestions on avoiding depression?

Answer
Most likely you'll find that you're busier than ever after retiring since you suddenly have a chance to try all sorts of things. This is a good time to travel, to volunteer for worthy causes, and to start new lasting projects that you never tried before.

Dealing with Depression

Johnny St. Tai