Dealing with Depression/bored and depressed

hi jurriaan, for the past several months i've been feeling bored and depressed. i just can't seem to get motivated to do anything. i used to love looking at movies or going shopping but now it's been different. i do take lamictal but it only works to a point. is there anything i can take or do that would remedy this situation. i would appreciate any help you can give me.

HI Chris,

It is difficult to say in one short message what the problem may be. but I guess it is depression. If so I suggest you read: Depression is a Nutritional Disorder

Jurriaan Plesman BA (Psych) Post Grad Dip Clin Nutrition
Editor of the Hypoglycemic Association of Australia
Author of "Getting off the Hook" ➔ Internet freely available
Also at Facebook:

Dealing with Depression

Jurriaan Plesman, Nutritional Psychotherapist

I have a degree in Psychology from the Sydney University and a Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Nutrition. I am also the author of “GETTING OFF THE HOOK” which deals with the nutritional and psychological treatment of personality disorders. It is freely available on the internet at Google Book Search. I am interested in the relationship between nutrition and behaviour, and as a Probation ans Parole Officer facilitated groups for offenders, many of whom were alcoholics and drug addicts, sex offenders or compulsive gamblers, as well as the whole gamut of “personality disorders”. I am also the ex-editor of the Hypoglycemic Health Association of Australia Newsletter, a quarterly publication dealing with hypoglycemia and related health problems. Its web site, together with a shortened course of PSYCHOTHERAPY can be visited at:

Nutritional Psychotherapist

The Hypoglycemic Health Association of Australia

My articles can be found at:

BA (Psych) Sydney University, Post Grad Dip Clin Nutr (International Academy of Nutrition)

See My Career as a Nutritional Psychotherapist at: