Dealing with Employees/question on views youths had on working in a restaurant

Raju Selim wrote at 2014-09-16 10:31:49
To become a successful manager and potential Owner youth must have the Entrepreneurial abilities as well as a vision to attain. Many of youths search for burden free relax job. Very few of them posse a strong vision to settle themselves in a higher position by working herd. Though Working for a fast-food restaurant provide long terms success, Youths don't adjust themselves with that situation & Moreover they think society doesn't desire to see them in that situation. For this reason youth resist working in Fast food restaurant.

Dealing with Employees

Joe D. Buys

I can answer questions dealing with leadership development, cross-functional team development, conflict resolution, absenteeism management, workplace violence, sexual harassment, diversity in the workplace, supervisor and management training and conducting employee and customer opinion surveys. I can also answer questions dealing with Lean Manufacturing and Administrative Lean for the Office.

I have been a manager then business owner and now consultant for over 40 years. My education and experience working in the real world prepared me for my work as a consultant. However, my experience as a consultant has allowed me to work with some of the top organizations and industries in the world. I have learned from their successes and failures. That has helped me to develop strategies to improve both employee and process performance. I have learned many lessons over the years. However, one stands out above all the others. Without good leadership every organization is ultimately doom to fail. Perhaps Al Gini said it best when he said... "The term “power” comes from the Latin posse: to do, to be able, to change, to influence or effect. To have power is to possess the capacity to control or direct change. All forms of leadership must make use of power. The central issue of power in leadership is not Will it be used? But rather Will it be used wisely and well?" I hope I can help you find the right balance.

Both a BA and MA from Michigan State University.

General Motors, Ford Motor Company, Chrysler, Dow Chemical, Valasic Foods, Lear Corporation, United States Postal Service