Dealing with Employees/fired

Question
I was dismiss from my job,after being there for1 year.me and a employee had a miss understanding.the boss never came and ask me what happen between me and the employee and he gave me a dismissal letter what should i do

Answer
Dear Sandy,

That depends on several things. What was the misunderstanding? What were the circumstances around the misunderstanding? Did your employer have a legal right to terminate you? In many cases there is often a difference between what is morally right and what is legal. Without knowing more information it is difficult for me to give you specific advice. In general, if you believe you were wrongfully terminated, without an opportunity to explain your side, seek a meeting with someone who can reverse the termination and plead your case.

Good Luck

Joe D Buys
Partner
Crystal Clear Convepts

Dealing with Employees

Joe D. Buys