Dealing with Employees/EMPLOYEE RELATIONSHIP

Question
QUESTION: Hi,

How do I build self esteem of my employees without conflicting their rights?

Also I want them to benefit from my the company like through short term loans, I need the employees to like the company and believe in it. How best can I do this?

Thank you

ANSWER: Hi Anita?

I'm sorry, I don't understand what you're asking me. Perhaps you could clarify your question for me, using examples of your problem.

Sincerely,

Joe Buys

QUESTION: Hi,

How can make my employees believe in themselves.

Thank you

Answer
Dear Anita,

It can be very difficult to build the trust and respect of employees. It can be even harder to get them to believe in themselves. However, there are several things that are crucial that you can do.

1. Respect them and their dignity as individuals.
2. Be truthful and honest with them in everything you say.
3. Define reasonable, specific expectations that you have for their performance.
4. Believe in them to do a good job and tell them so.
5. When you see them doing a good job reward them by saying something positive to them.
6. Listen to their ideas and let them know they are important to the company's success.
7. Find ways that they can experience success. With each success they will believe in themselves more and more.

Follow these seven guidelines and your employees will become empowered.

Good Luck

Dealing with Employees

Joe D. Buys