Real Estate: Dealing with Agents/Question

Question
Good day
With reference to a Florida condo rental, as the landlord I have the following questions:
1. My tenants lease is about to expire in less than 2 months and I wanted to find out what are my options for renewal. Initially I used a realtor whom I paid a commission to last year. Currently I do not want to go through the realtor against and have to pay another commission to have him renew the lease. What are my options and how can I renew the lease without having to pay the prior realtor a commission.
Also, what is the deadline before the landlord notifies tenant as to lease renewal.

Answer
Hi Sam,
I believe the answers to your questions should be in the written agreement you have with the agent and in your lease.  They should specify whether you have to pay the agent for renewals or if you owed just a one-time payment.
Without seeing those I can't answer your question.

Real Estate: Dealing with Agents

John A. Souerbry