Dealing with Stress/i have no idea if this is stress or what

brian wrote at 2015-08-16 20:25:01
I am brian, the person who has ask this question years ago.

Sorry to give an answer years later as i was scrolling through my old email messages and found this. Few years back, i went for an ENT doctor and found out that there was a cyst growing in my throat, with a small camera insert into my mouth. Which result in tightness in throat. The doctor told me to get a surgery or just let it be. I choose to let it be and eventually it will drain away by itself. Few months ago, the feeling of tightness is actually gone! Still thanks for the help for assisting when help was need. Cheers!

Dealing with Stress

James Middleton

I am happy answering questions about handling stress and panic attacks, overwork and similar problems.

I am a practicing hypnotherapist of 22 years experience and a qualified Occupational Therapist in community mental health.

UK Journal of Association for Neurolinguistic Processing.

Dip Cot, Certificate in Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy, Certificate in Co-counselling, Reiki 1, Reiki 2, and Reiki Masters. Practitioner of NLP

WARP Freefall Coach for the British Parachute Association.

Ericksonian Hypnotherapy blog