Dealing with Stress/Uneasiness in chest after eating

Question
Hello, my would be wife is suffering from psychological problem for long. After eating she is feeling nausea and vomiting. Sometime she vomits and unable to eat further. We had to hospitalize her for this issue. Her other medical test result are fine. Now she is feeling uneasiness like the food is stuck in her chest and causing that feelings. whenever she is having rice or noddles she is feeling this problem but after eating fruits nothing it is fine. Can you please tell me what will be possible solution of this. She is very low in confidence and lost almost 10 kgs in 2 weeks. Please help her.

Answer
Hi Suman

I need to make it clear that I am not a medical doctor and I don't give medical advice.  My approach is spiritual.  If there is any medical advice that your lady is following, she must continue to do so until her doctor tells her to stop.

It appears that there is something your lovely lady "cannot swallow".  This could be a recent incident, or it could be an incident that at a previous time in her life was quite disturbing, and that she is only now ready to deal with.

I don't know what facilities are available to you, but I would suggest that you try and find a competent hypnotist who could try to help her get to the bottom of the issue.  I would also encourage her to do meditation for about half an hour every day.

Another way to get to the truth would be for the lady to do a daily journal but to follow strict rules.  I attach a link to the rules for the journal.

http://www.elsabesmit.com/uncategorized/cheap-but-potent-therapy-your-journal/

If you give her the rules for keeping the journal, I want to add a rule for you:  give her the rules, and then leave it at that.  DO NOT put any pressure on her to tell you whether she is writing a journal or not.  Just trust her to do it and that it will work.

I will send healing energy to your lady and to you as well, because you are such a caring man.

Does that help?

Love and Light
Elsabe

Dealing with Stress

Elsabe Smit