Dealing with Stress/fear of death and scared of ocular migraines also agoraphobia and panic disorder

Question
Dear Jennifer
I am a 60 year old lady who suffers from panic disorder also low b12 and sometimes iron, I have suffered from ocular migraines since I was 30 year old .I have had all the tests to rule out illnesses and the doctor said the blind coloured spots in my eyes are from stress. Ok, how do I deal with this, every time I get one I get so panicky and I am terrified, You would think after all these years I would stop being scared but this is not the case. I am sensitised for days after a ocular and I am always checking my eyes to see if I am getting one. It has become like a phobia even while I am typing this desperate letter of please reassure me I have my eyes held opened wide all my muscles around my eyes feel so tight and taut. I am so scared of the dazzling light show ,Mt eye doctor assures me that my optic nerves at the back of my eyes are so healthy and for a little while I feel safe again until another attack comes out of the blue, and I am frightened all over again. How does one deal with this? The attacks went away for years and out of the blue when I am at my best they came back, Please help me feel safe again ,If you know of a way to deal with these migraines or whatever they are I sure would love some advice. I am always so very scared and my biggest fear is the fear of death,and I do not look sixty but I am and I am so frightened of my future,
Thank you so very much for making the time for me
Hugs Helen""

Answer
There seems to be more that just a psychical health problem that is going on inside of you and around you. I know I have seen this type of thing before where doctors can not help people and they are often sent away with out any results to the issues they are having. I do get a lot of Psychologists that refer their patients to me when they feel they can not help the client that is in need of help. I have been having referrals for over 10 yrs from one firm alone. So with many results that I have seen with others I know that I will be able to help you as well. It just takes the right person to get the right help and comfort you need. I will give you that. I am dedicated to my clients to have the kind of life they are seeking. I know that it is hard to find the path by ourselves sometimes and that is why we have people to help us. Please call me at 352-346-8188 so we can speak more clearly about things to start your healing path. Sincerely Mrs Jennifer  

Dealing with Stress

Jennifer Stoddard