Dealing with Stress/Ocular Migraines adding to my Panic Disorder

Hello Jennifer,   I am 60 year old female who has been getting Ocular Migraines for over 30 years having them sometimes twice a day- having headaches sometimes but more often not. I suffer from Post Traumatic Stress and Panic Disorder and am Vitamin b12 deficient, I had tests by doctors years ago for the Oculars and they advised me what it was and that was fine. Well much has happened over the years and need advice now as I am getting really worried and it's started again 12 months ago and seems to be coming more frequent, scaring me especially when I see fragmented colours of pink blue green and other colours, it takes approximately 30 minutes before they go leaving me with light sensitivity for days and nausea wanting to vomit which is embarrassing me so much as most times I'm alone and in a public area.  Please let me know if I have a major problem I am so worried and frightened. Do you think I have tumour as I am petrified that this condition is not going away and seems to be coming more frequent.  I have heard that this could be somehow  psychic, what do you think and can you offer me any advice please?  Thank you kindly. Regards Karen

Yes I do feel this is more than what the doctors are able to see. I have dealt with issues like this before with other clients. I do charge for my counseling, help and healing. I would like to be able to speak to you more about these issues to be able to get you on a better way of living your life more stress free and with less pain. Please call me at 352-346-8188. or email me at to get things going in the right directions.
Mrs Jennifer

Dealing with Stress

Jennifer Stoddard

I work with energy to heal your emotional pain and raise your vibration level so you can heal yourself and the people around you. I am here to assist you with relationships, family, spirituality, past loved ones, , and all aspects of the human experience. I will tell you the truth of what I see in your future. Together we can bring you to a state of an awakened heart and attract your deepest desires into your life.Using my clairvoyant ability, I pick up vibrations and sense issues quickly and easily. In addition to my knowledge of the Tarot and Astrology I am Medium and a Reiki Master. For the past 20 years I have used these gifts, as well as my knowledge of ancient Tarot, to help my clients bring clarity and truth into their lives. I use my experience as an Intuitive to offer spiritual guidance that brings perspective for your career, finances, well-being, and relationships.

For the past 20 years I have used these gifts, as well as my knowledge of ancient metaphysical realm, to help my clients bring clarity and truth into their lives.Additionally I am a Reiki Maser, Certified Life Coach, Clairvoyant, Tarot Reader, Astrology Mystic and Numerologist. I utilize all of these gifts and tools to detect patterns, life cycles, and upcoming events.

I am a Reiki Maser, Certified Life Coach/Counselor, 4th year Psychology student and Graduate of The Casadaga FL Spiritual Center.

I do not feel that this is pertinent information for you to base my hiring status. I keep my clients names and information private under my client confidentiality agreements that are made between client and myself.