Dealing with Stress/stress

Question
i am facing thoughts regarding my work. i am sick and i dont want to work thoughts come as my father if establish business for me than what will happen than i have to work inspite of sickness.

Answer
Hi Amber

It sounds like your body is telling you that you are either in the wrong job working too hard.

If it is at all possible, take some time off to relax and rest.  

Then either go back to work but slow down, or find a job that you can enjoy.

You also need to find ways to relieve your stress.  Have you thought about meditation?  Do you eat the right foods?  Do you get regular exercise?

You need to look after yourself.  I would suggest see if you can find a job that is more in line with your nature.

Love and Light
Elsabe

Dealing with Stress

Elsabe Smit