Dealing with Stress/stress

i am facing thoughts regarding my work. i am sick and i dont want to work thoughts come as my father if establish business for me than what will happen than i have to work inspite of sickness.

Hi Amber

It sounds like your body is telling you that you are either in the wrong job working too hard.

If it is at all possible, take some time off to relax and rest.  

Then either go back to work but slow down, or find a job that you can enjoy.

You also need to find ways to relieve your stress.  Have you thought about meditation?  Do you eat the right foods?  Do you get regular exercise?

You need to look after yourself.  I would suggest see if you can find a job that is more in line with your nature.

Love and Light

Dealing with Stress

Elsabe Smit

Stress is the result of an inner conflict or a conflict between you and the world around you. I deal with relationships (marriage, divorce, teams in business), parenting, money issues, bereavement, conflict, and major life events (serious illness, redundancy).

Trained as psychologist, NLP master practitioner, highly intuitive. Uses a unique and holistic approach that focuses on removing physical and emotional pain.

Published various academic textbooks as author, co-author and editor.

Master's Degree in Industrial psychology, Master's Degree in Business Administration

Businesses with change management, conflict management, communication and teamwork. Individuals with divorce, relationship issues, career crises, personal growth, money issues, mid-life crises.