Decks/deck resurfacing

angelo wrote at 2013-06-27 00:33:48
Providing your deck is still structurally solid, resurface using Plastibec's Deck Cover (full 10 year warranty) available in six colors. Look up their website under Plastibec Millwork

Dan Donavin

I can answer questions regarding planning, repairing, hiring contractors, and building decks, stairs, landings, and most residential outdoor woodwork. I know the building codes for my surrounding counties but I cannot answer specific question on passing inspections unless it is something nationwide.

I have 10 years of carpentry experience and the last five years owning my own company. I currently build, repair and replace stairs and decking for new construction, remodeling, and commercial customers. I am often called on to bring stairs and decks up to code in new construction sites. I have used most new types of decking, railing, post, and fencing materials that are on the market.

Habit for Humanity Concrete Network

College of Dupage two years business and sales coursework