Decks/leaking deck roof

Question
I had a deck installed and later I had a roof put over it.  It has one or two places where it is leaking now.  I dont remember who I hired to install the roof (or cover), so I dont know how to find someone to fix the leaks.

Answer
Hi Loretta,

Well, this is really more of a roofing than a deck question, but I've installed and worked on many roofs in my life. Of course, there is no way for me to diagnose the exact problem of your leaks without am in-person examination. I would just recommend that you ask some friends or neighbors if they have used anyone recently that they were happy with. An experienced roofer, and many experienced carpenters or handymen as well,  should be able to ascertain the source and solution for you. Then, get at least 2 consultations with price quotes, and pick the individual that you like best. Keep in mind that sometimes it takes more than one visit & attempt to permanently solve a roof leak, so just make sure that whoever you choose will be more than willing to return if a leak persists or returns.  :-)

Decks

Michael Romano