Decorating & Furniture/Bathroom Vanity Lighting

Question
My husband and I are building a master bath.  We have planned for a 66" double bowl vanity, a 24" bowl unit on each end and a bank of 18" drawers in the middle.  We don't have the vanity yet, but my husband is ready to do the wiring.  We plan to use mirror side sconces and two mirrors that are centered over the 24" vanity sections.  Problem:  What size mirrors would look best and where should the sconces be placed in relation to the mirrors?  Please help.

Thanks, MaryLee

Answer
Hi Mary,
I suppose you should use mirror that would span the entire bowl vanity. That would be the best to do. As far as your sconces are concerned put them on either side of the mirror, if not then on walls such that they face each other. will increase light and the ambience.

Have a nice time
Take Care,
Sarthak  

Decorating & Furniture

Sarthak Bartaria