Decorating & Furniture/carpet and sofa colors

Question
i have a vacation home I am redecorating.  the walls are white and the carpet is burgundy.  What color sofa would look best?  Can I use chocolate brown?

Answer
I think chocolate brown would be perfect Peggy - or perhaps a slightly lighter taupe.

Obviously, you need to be careful with a vacation property as everything you choose needs to be able to stand up to a bit more wear and tear than furnishings in your own home.

Please feel free to have a look at my website Peggy:

http://www.decorating-vacation-property-for-profit.com/index.html

for more advice aimed specifically at the vacation property owner.

Kind regards,

Andrea

Decorating & Furniture

Andrea Elliston