Decorating & Furniture/daybeds

Question
I am decorating my 13 year old daughter's bedroom and am using a daybed rather than a traditional bed.  Is there any advantage to using linens specifically designed for daybeds because the selection is quite limited.  Also, the wall color will be fuchsia.  Can you suggest anything to me that will help tone this hot pink color down so it doesn't end up looking tacky.  I'd love some color suggestions that go with fuchsia and make it more subtle.  Thank you

Answer
Sorry Cori but I don't really know much about bed linens.

I have recently decorated my daughters bedroom though and she chose hot pink too.  In the end we painted one large wall and the chimney breast pink and the other walls white.  She has black furniture and black and white photos on the walls.  It looks great - quite funky and contemporary and not overpowering.

Kind regards,

Andrea

Decorating & Furniture

Andrea Elliston