Decorating & Furniture/paint color for bedroom walls and trim

Question
i want to paint my room a more mature color and my furniture is a medium colored wood with navy blue accents on it , i was thinking some sort of brown but im not sure what goes with the wood and navy blue , my floor is laso a light wood do you have anby suggestions, my room is quite small as well. thanks

Answer
Hi Caitlin

To be honest I can't say that I like the idea of brown with the navy blue accented furniture.

Another shade of blue would be an obvious choice but other colors such as pink and yellow would also be lovely.

If you still like the idea of brown I think a sandy shade would be best - something like Behr's Wildflower Honey for example.

Kind regards

Andrea

Decorating & Furniture

Andrea Elliston