Decorating & Furniture/Cathedral ceilin with a drop down

Question
I have a huge living room with a cathedral ceiling and a drop down in the middle with recessed lighting (2 drops) Our home is on the market and it is all white. Every agent says it needs something to make it pop (it really is beautiful) but neutral for a home buyer.. What suggestions do you have on how to paint this room???

Answer
Hi Tami,
You should definitely add some paint.
The color should be neutral say in a almond color or nice rich carmel if the carpet or other flooring would match.
Take a look at Sherwin Williams #SW6127 Ivoire or SW6129 Restrained Gold.
These are nice warm colors that will really make a room look great.
You should keep the ceiling white.
Thanks for writing, and good luck with your home sale.
Sandy

Decorating & Furniture

Sandy Knutson-Grebner