Decorating & Furniture/Decorating living room

Question
Hello Could you advise me on what colour to paint my living room. My room is small ,I have a forest green leather suite of furniture my fireplace is terrecota and taupe brick. The floor is oak wood and my furniture is oak. The window is small what colour of curtains should I choose.

Answer
Hello Joy,
It sounds like this color #SW6129 Restrained Gold might work great.
My only hesitation is the note of your "taupe" color in your brick.
That can tend to have gray or green undertones.  Without seeing it, I'm not certain which undertones yours is taking.
Try a small area with the color I noted, and paint it near the fireplace.  You'll know right away if this color will work for sure.
I'm pretty sure it will.
Good luck and thanks for writing.
Sandy

Decorating & Furniture

Sandy Knutson-Grebner