Decorating & Furniture/Decorating living room

Hello Could you advise me on what colour to paint my living room. My room is small ,I have a forest green leather suite of furniture my fireplace is terrecota and taupe brick. The floor is oak wood and my furniture is oak. The window is small what colour of curtains should I choose.

Hello Joy,
It sounds like this color #SW6129 Restrained Gold might work great.
My only hesitation is the note of your "taupe" color in your brick.
That can tend to have gray or green undertones.  Without seeing it, I'm not certain which undertones yours is taking.
Try a small area with the color I noted, and paint it near the fireplace.  You'll know right away if this color will work for sure.
I'm pretty sure it will.
Good luck and thanks for writing.

Decorating & Furniture

Sandy Knutson-Grebner

I am able to answer questions regarding Interior Redesign - specializing in decorating with Flea Market finds, window treatments, paint color, and real estate staging. I am a certified redesigner and stager. Please visit I look forward to assisting you.

I have been in business 3 years as a certified redesigner, with a lifetime of experience.

Oswego Chamber of Commerce Aurora Chamber of Commerce The SDP IRIS

Certified Redesigner and Stager with The SDP Certified Redesigner with IRIS
,Interior Redesign Directory