Decorating & Furniture/Living room redecorating/painting

Question
We have a contemporary burgundy sofa & loveseat, the recliner is navy with gold diamonds. At this time one wall is cream & remaining walls are burgundy. Neutral carpet, oak coffee & sofa tables, oak woodwork. I am unsure of the color to paint the current burgundy walls or all the walls. Also, am looking at new throw pillows & unsure what to use for decorative accents pieces. I am thinking golds/browns, but would like some burgundy yet in accent pieces. I have looked at the color in Valspar of Latte with a gold/brown glaze for part of the room walls.
Thanks in advance for the suggestions.
Eileen

Answer
Hi Eileen,
I like the idea of the golds. A paint color would be a Sherwin Williams SW6129 Restrained Gold.
I would stay away from the browns in the accents, and focus on the burgandy's and golds.
I'd also put a little more navy into the room to compliment the recliner.  Maybe a couple little accent pillows or a vase in Navy.
Thanks for writing.
Sandy

Decorating & Furniture

Sandy Knutson-Grebner