Decorating & Furniture/Need a chair

I have a deep burgundy leather couch and chair set and a navy recliner.  I want to add another chair but can't match the burgundy or navy.  Need suggestions for another coordinating color to use.  Room is painted light golden beige, burgundy accent wall and navy curtains.

Hi Pat,
I would look for a warm golden color chair that may or may not have a pattern in it with Burgandys or Navys or both.
I think it would really set off the room and work beautifully iwth your golden beige wall color.
Thanks for writing.

Decorating & Furniture

Sandy Knutson-Grebner

I am able to answer questions regarding Interior Redesign - specializing in decorating with Flea Market finds, window treatments, paint color, and real estate staging. I am a certified redesigner and stager. Please visit I look forward to assisting you.

I have been in business 3 years as a certified redesigner, with a lifetime of experience.

Oswego Chamber of Commerce Aurora Chamber of Commerce The SDP IRIS

Certified Redesigner and Stager with The SDP Certified Redesigner with IRIS
,Interior Redesign Directory