Decorating & Furniture/color

We just put in bamboo floors in a natural finish, we have olive  green sofas. We chose a yellow paint for  3 walls and the 4 wall is a linen color (the first color was green and we repainted it, it is very BRIGHT. Any way to tone down the color, I really don't want to repaint. We wanted the feeling of being at the beach or in the caribbean, not the usual blue and white theme.

Hello Sharon,
I would compliment the color with artwork - perhaps a gallery wall of calming beach artwork.  I know there is a particular one I'm thinking of, but of course the artist and name escapes me, but you can go to any craft/hobby store and you will most likely find it in their poster bin for framing.
THe artwork doesn't need to be expensive, and it doesn't need to be framed.  Perhaps an 'Oar' could be hung on the wall over patio doors etc...
Think outside the box and the ideas will come to you. Sounds like a fun room to decorate.
Thanks for writing.

Decorating & Furniture

Sandy Knutson-Grebner

I am able to answer questions regarding Interior Redesign - specializing in decorating with Flea Market finds, window treatments, paint color, and real estate staging. I am a certified redesigner and stager. Please visit I look forward to assisting you.

I have been in business 3 years as a certified redesigner, with a lifetime of experience.

Oswego Chamber of Commerce Aurora Chamber of Commerce The SDP IRIS

Certified Redesigner and Stager with The SDP Certified Redesigner with IRIS
,Interior Redesign Directory