Decorating & Furniture/what color to paint bedroom walls

Question
I have beautiful long panel burgandy curtains that shimmer to a blackish burgandy. We have very sexy pictures that are black and white with black frames and other accents are black. But, one wall is light/medium wood panel with a brick back splash in the middle for the wood burning stove. We just cant decide what color to paint the remaining 3 walls.

Answer
Hi Heather:
How about painting the other 3 walls a nice grey color that might compliment the mortar of the fireplace bricks?
Another option is a beautiful almond color which will really make the black frames stand out.
Sounds very relaxing with the shimmery panels.
Good Luck,
Sandy

Decorating & Furniture

Sandy Knutson-Grebner