Decorating & Furniture/what color to paint bedroom walls

I have beautiful long panel burgandy curtains that shimmer to a blackish burgandy. We have very sexy pictures that are black and white with black frames and other accents are black. But, one wall is light/medium wood panel with a brick back splash in the middle for the wood burning stove. We just cant decide what color to paint the remaining 3 walls.

Hi Heather:
How about painting the other 3 walls a nice grey color that might compliment the mortar of the fireplace bricks?
Another option is a beautiful almond color which will really make the black frames stand out.
Sounds very relaxing with the shimmery panels.
Good Luck,

Decorating & Furniture

Sandy Knutson-Grebner

I am able to answer questions regarding Interior Redesign - specializing in decorating with Flea Market finds, window treatments, paint color, and real estate staging. I am a certified redesigner and stager. Please visit I look forward to assisting you.

I have been in business 3 years as a certified redesigner, with a lifetime of experience.

Oswego Chamber of Commerce Aurora Chamber of Commerce The SDP IRIS

Certified Redesigner and Stager with The SDP Certified Redesigner with IRIS
,Interior Redesign Directory