Decorating & Furniture/color scheme vaulted ceiling

Question
In our living room we have vaulted ceiling and only one window for natural light. Our color scheme is warm brown colors.We want to use the color Bagel and toasty from the Sherwin-Williams.  My question is that I would like to paint the vaulted ceilings the darker color. But I am concerned about this. We want to put in recess lights and crown molding with lights. Thanks

Answer
If you are looking to bring the height down a bit than painting the ceiling the darker shade will give you this feeling. I think that it would look fine. If you would like further assistance please send images to rachelmallon@gmail.com.

Rachel Mallon, ASID
Interior Designer
http://www.roominabookc.om

Decorating & Furniture

Rachel Mallon Allied Member ASID