Decorating & Furniture/paint color

Question
I have taupe colored couch and love seat. (It's the Avenue set by cindy crawford if you want to look it up for a picture) I'm having trouble picking a paint color for my living room.  There are hardwood floors and it is an 11x14 size room.  Trim and crown molding are white. I'd like the paint to be darker than the couch, but just am not finding anything that makes me happy.

Answer
Hi Valerie,
Thanks for giving me the exact item to look up online.  That worked great, as I could see the taupe you are talking about.  My assumption from your question - is that you wanted to stay in the taupe family.  If that is incorrect, please send me a follow up with the colors you were thinking of.
So, if we're going with the taupe/tan family - then I think there are two options that will work perfectly with your set.
Sherwin Williams: SW 6100 Practical Beige or SW 6099 Sand Dollar.
Thanks for writing.
Sandy

Decorating & Furniture

Sandy Knutson-Grebner