Decorating & Furniture/Colour match

Question
I have forest green furniture and long burgandy drapes in my living room. I am looking for a paint colour to match. I just removed my border and want to go with a solid colour. Before I had white paint on top and burgandy on the bottom with a border in the middle.I would like to do the room without a border. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks Margaret

Answer
Hi Margaret,
         As I got a visual picture of your space in my mind the colour that stood out was a warm cream, one with a yellow undertone to add warmth to the cool burgundy and green. Hope this helps :)
         Blessings,
         Norah

Decorating & Furniture

G. Norah Baker