Decorating & Furniture/Decorating

Question
Bedroom
Bedroom  
I am moving into a new home and I love the color of the bedroom... it's a deep green.  My problem is, I don't really know what to dress the bed in now.  I currently have brown,cream,fall blue and burnt orange as my bedroom colors.  How do I fix this?  I know a soft gold might go, but I need some help. I am attaching a picture of the room and a picture of my bedroom set.  Mind you, the bed in the room is not my bed so I am attaching both pictures.  But to help you out, I like a modern romantic look.

Answer
Hi LaShone,
         For a romantic look there's nothing like florals, especially roses. To go with your walls look for burgundies, or the deeper cool reds, purples, pinks and pale yellows. Just a thought--if you're married you may want pink as an accent colour :). Stripes in the colours you choose will make a nice contrast.
     Other romantic touches could come in the form of lace edgings on pillow cases, ruffled bed skirt, and candles, rose scented or unscented coloured tapers or pillars. Hope this helps :)
         Blessings,
         Norah

Decorating & Furniture

G. Norah Baker