Decorating & Furniture/layout of backsplash

Question
My kitchen floor is 12x12 tile laid in a brick pattern.  We are installing a ceramic backsplash.  I have a 36" x 24" custom mural in 6" tile that we will install over the cooktop.  In the rest of the kitchen backsplash I am considering 4"x4" plain tile laid diagonally.  Would this pattern be ok with the floor pattern?

Answer
Hi Elizabeth,
         Since the brick flooring and the mural tile both add pattern a plain backsplash is the perfect choice. Laying it on the diagonal will add interest to the area without adding another pattern that would be too overwhelming. Hope this helps :)
         Blessings,
         Norah

Decorating & Furniture

G. Norah Baker