Decorating & Furniture/Box over fire place

Question
QUESTION: We have moved into a new home. We have a 61" TV, that will not fit over the over the cutout in the wall over the fire place. Any ideas what I could do with the space, seeing that I am not going to be putting a TV there/

Thanks!
T

ANSWER: Hello,
It all depends on your decor.  You could do 3 pieces of layered art, a large iron piece, tapestry, ceramics.  Is it basically a big rectangle niche?  Do you have children?  You could do some really cool family photos.

Kim Boyer

QUESTION: Thank you for your quick response, Kim. Yes we do have children and love to display their photos. Would you know if there are any pictures of what you have explained?

Thanks again!
Tony

Answer
Hi Tony,
A really cool idea for your kids photos would be to take similar head shots of each of them, print them in black and white, have them blown up to 11 x 14 or 16 x 20 and printed on canvas.  

I'll have to try to find a photo for you.  

Kim Boyer

Decorating & Furniture

Kim Boyer