Decorating & Furniture/Color of Red

Hi Kim, thanks so much for responding! I would describe the color as a oriental poppy red. Actually, if I can post a link in here

that is pretty much the color, and i have that rug, too, though it's smaller. And the couch is smaller. It's one of those 3 seaters, and one of the seats is extended out, Like an L shape.

Hi Lynne,
I'm apologizing to everyone for not getting back sooner.  There was definitely something going on with my in box over the weekend.  Sorry for the delay.  Anyway, thanks for sending the photo.  Great colors!  I tried as best I could to match the color. Love the rug too! Here are a few suggestions.  Sherwin Williams 6387 Compatible Cream or 6373 Harvester.  They are golden yellow colors.  Then more of a beige/brown would be 6114(Bagel) 6115(Totally Tan)and 6094(Sensational Sand). I also like the beige in the rug, so if you can match that, that would be a really nice color.  I hope this is helpful, let me know if you have any additional questions.  Take Care.

Kim Boyer

Decorating & Furniture

Kim Boyer

I am a Certified Interior Designer, Redesign and Home Staging Professional as well as a Certified Color expert. Therefore I am can assist with questions regarding space planning and furniture arrangement, color selection, art and accessory placement. I am also able to answer questions regarding the selection and sourcing of furniture and flooring materials as well as custom window treatments.

I started in the industry as a design consultant in the custom window treatment and home furnishings industry. I have gone on to establish my own full service interior decorating business, Kimberly Boyer Interiors, with specialities in redesign, home staging and color consultations. I was also a featured designer on MyHome2.0 a Verizon Fios sponsered Home Technology Makeover Show.

Affiliate Member Interior Design Society The SDP, ODDAA, ABWA, Interior Redesign Directory

Publications website Ask the Interior Designer

Certified Interior Designer Temple University. Certified Redesign and Staging Professional, Society of Decorating Professionals Certified Color Specialist, Society of Decorating Professionals