Decorating & Furniture/Curtains

Question
Hi, We recently moved to a new appt and the carpet is dark maroon with blue and green flowers in the corners. The sofa is beige and has maroon and green circles as the print. Am not sure what colour curtain would look good

Answer
Hi Angel,
You want to make sure that the room is not "bottom heavy" and by that I mean you want to spread the color around the room.  If you bring the color to the wall in the form of drapery panels, I would probably choose the maroon or a maroon stripe that brings in the beige of the sofa.

Kim Boyer

Decorating & Furniture

Kim Boyer