Decorating & Furniture/Henredon

Do all Henredon Dining tables and chairs have a logo on them, and is it a metal one (like Baker) or is it in some other form?
Please Answer ASAP. Thanks

Hi Rashed,
According to sources at Henredon Furniture, there will be some kind of sticker (gold) with the inspectors name and numbers on it.  Probably on the underneath side so it is not visible.  Designer lines like Ralph Lauren and Barbara Barry will have a metal tag.
All will have the inspection sticker.  Hope that helps!  For more information you can contact Henredon directly at 800-444-3682.

Kim Boyer
Kimberly Boyer Interiors

Decorating & Furniture

Kim Boyer

I am a Certified Interior Designer, Redesign and Home Staging Professional as well as a Certified Color expert. Therefore I am can assist with questions regarding space planning and furniture arrangement, color selection, art and accessory placement. I am also able to answer questions regarding the selection and sourcing of furniture and flooring materials as well as custom window treatments.

I started in the industry as a design consultant in the custom window treatment and home furnishings industry. I have gone on to establish my own full service interior decorating business, Kimberly Boyer Interiors, with specialities in redesign, home staging and color consultations. I was also a featured designer on MyHome2.0 a Verizon Fios sponsered Home Technology Makeover Show.

Affiliate Member Interior Design Society The SDP, ODDAA, ABWA, Interior Redesign Directory

Publications website Ask the Interior Designer

Certified Interior Designer Temple University. Certified Redesign and Staging Professional, Society of Decorating Professionals Certified Color Specialist, Society of Decorating Professionals