Decorating & Furniture/Living Room curtains

Question
I have dark blue leather furniture, light blue walls and gray&white berber carpet.  There are three windows, one just to the right of the fireplace, another window on the adjacent wall which meets the other at the corner and then single window to the left of the fireplace. What color and what type of curtain should I get?

Answer
If you want to open up the space I would match your curtains to your wall color. If you want to bring more of the dark blue into the room I'd match the sofa and if you have other light accents in the room (similar to the carpet), maybe try light gray.

My first thought is matching your walls and make sure the curtains go all the way to the ground, as to not chop up the room.

Good luck.
April

Decorating & Furniture

April Force Pardoe