Decorating & Furniture/Living Room curtains

I have dark blue leather furniture, light blue walls and gray&white berber carpet.  There are three windows, one just to the right of the fireplace, another window on the adjacent wall which meets the other at the corner and then single window to the left of the fireplace. What color and what type of curtain should I get?

If you want to open up the space I would match your curtains to your wall color. If you want to bring more of the dark blue into the room I'd match the sofa and if you have other light accents in the room (similar to the carpet), maybe try light gray.

My first thought is matching your walls and make sure the curtains go all the way to the ground, as to not chop up the room.

Good luck.

Decorating & Furniture

April Force Pardoe

Can answer questions about decorating, hanging art, furniture arrangement, color selections, accessorizing, window treatments, storage, organizing, staging, redesign

I run an interior redesign, staging and decorating company and have worked in creative fields—as a graphic designer and event planner—for 13 years. I have made a living creating beautiful spaces. I have the ability to see things not for what they are—but for what they could be.

Master of Arts in Publication Design.