Decorating & Furniture/Mixing styles.

Question
Thanks for the reply.I am not planning to paint in the near future.but surely like to paint.Your suggestion is most welcome.
contemporary lamp is one with glass.it is red in color.if i am using stripes in the draperies is it necessary that the rug should match the design(stripes)?I would really appriciate your advice.Thanks.
Priya.

Answer
No, it is not necessary to have the design match.  The colors should match but you need it to pop so there should be some element of surprise.  If it's too matchy it will be dull.  You don't have to use stripes on the draperies, it was just a suggestion.  Solid long drapery panels are also very stylish and will give you more flexibility. Hope this helps.

Kim

Decorating & Furniture

Kim Boyer