Decorating & Furniture/Rustic , patriotic style bathroom

I already own a few rustic style red, white and blue decor pieces for my bathroom. Some wall art, and a stepstool to be exact. I really don't want the walls to stay white but I was wonder if I should go with red walls, blue walls, or maybe something else. I'm not all that great at color selection so your help would be a huge help to me.

Hi Priscilla,
What a fun project.  If you are looking to paint you have many options.  You could go with solid wall colors in either red or blue, or, to be a little more creative, how about red and white stripes to mimic the flag?  You could even do a solid navy border around the top complete with stars.  If you are able to send a picture of the space I may even have some other ideas.  Hope this helps!

Kimberly Boyer Interiors

Decorating & Furniture

Kim Boyer

I am a Certified Interior Designer, Redesign and Home Staging Professional as well as a Certified Color expert. Therefore I am can assist with questions regarding space planning and furniture arrangement, color selection, art and accessory placement. I am also able to answer questions regarding the selection and sourcing of furniture and flooring materials as well as custom window treatments.

I started in the industry as a design consultant in the custom window treatment and home furnishings industry. I have gone on to establish my own full service interior decorating business, Kimberly Boyer Interiors, with specialities in redesign, home staging and color consultations. I was also a featured designer on MyHome2.0 a Verizon Fios sponsered Home Technology Makeover Show.

Affiliate Member Interior Design Society The SDP, ODDAA, ABWA, Interior Redesign Directory

Publications website Ask the Interior Designer

Certified Interior Designer Temple University. Certified Redesign and Staging Professional, Society of Decorating Professionals Certified Color Specialist, Society of Decorating Professionals