Decorating & Furniture/Window treatment

Question
Windows
Windows  
I do not know what to do for window treatment in this area. We use these door regularly. Thank you, Donna

Answer
JC Penny has some great options for sliding glass doors. Visit their site and search for Blinds: Woven Wood or Mesh Sliding Panels. Some allow light in and some block. You can slide them open to one panel width wide.

Might work for you. I see you enjoy your view, so they could be open frequently, but closed to block light and cold if needed.

Have them open to the left and to the right on the doors looking out so when open the panels are at the opposite ends, giving you the best view.

Hope this helps.
April

Decorating & Furniture

April Force Pardoe