Decorating & Furniture/Window treatment

I do not know what to do for window treatment in this area. We use these door regularly. Thank you, Donna

JC Penny has some great options for sliding glass doors. Visit their site and search for Blinds: Woven Wood or Mesh Sliding Panels. Some allow light in and some block. You can slide them open to one panel width wide.

Might work for you. I see you enjoy your view, so they could be open frequently, but closed to block light and cold if needed.

Have them open to the left and to the right on the doors looking out so when open the panels are at the opposite ends, giving you the best view.

Hope this helps.

Decorating & Furniture

April Force Pardoe

Can answer questions about decorating, hanging art, furniture arrangement, color selections, accessorizing, window treatments, storage, organizing, staging, redesign

I run an interior redesign, staging and decorating company and have worked in creative fields—as a graphic designer and event planner—for 13 years. I have made a living creating beautiful spaces. I have the ability to see things not for what they are—but for what they could be.

Master of Arts in Publication Design.