Decorating & Furniture/childrens bedroom

hello.I have a 3 year old boy and a 9mth old girl.we are moving our girl into my boys bedroom. i would like some decorating tips on paint and other bits to suit a boy and girls bedroom.

Why don't you use a combination of yellows, greens and blues? Add in some white to keep it crisp and you'll be all set. I don't like themes, but how about you make it nature-centric? Maybe bold flowers, bugs, butterflies and grasses for added punch and decor.

Either paint a motif yourself (maybe above a chair-rail height line w/a solid color on bottom), hire someone or buy some stick on "wallies" that easily go on with water and come off just as easily.

I think any child will enjoy this enviornment!

Decorating & Furniture

April Force Pardoe

Can answer questions about decorating, hanging art, furniture arrangement, color selections, accessorizing, window treatments, storage, organizing, staging, redesign

I run an interior redesign, staging and decorating company and have worked in creative fields—as a graphic designer and event planner—for 13 years. I have made a living creating beautiful spaces. I have the ability to see things not for what they are—but for what they could be.

Master of Arts in Publication Design.