Decorating & Furniture/what color for master bedroom?

I am interested in either Sherwin Williams Sandbank, sashay sand, or abalone shell or Benjamin moore montecito rose (HC-63)

Here is a link to the color of my hardwood floor and furniture

It's hard to tell what color will work best without being in your room and seeing the light and other colors you have included.

I would sample each on your walls in large patches (2'x2') and live with them for a few days -- looking at them in day and night light. See which one works and which do not.

Good luck.

Decorating & Furniture

April Force Pardoe

Can answer questions about decorating, hanging art, furniture arrangement, color selections, accessorizing, window treatments, storage, organizing, staging, redesign

I run an interior redesign, staging and decorating company and have worked in creative fields—as a graphic designer and event planner—for 13 years. I have made a living creating beautiful spaces. I have the ability to see things not for what they are—but for what they could be.

Master of Arts in Publication Design.