Decorating & Furniture/interior decorating

I am trying to paint and I'm not sure what colors to go with. My furniture is a dark brown and the pillows are different shades of browns with very few big patches of burgundy, all the colors are in geometrical shapes. My floors are wood and are light and dark brown. I am stuck with trying to choose, Im limited and dont want to paint the wrong color and have to redo it, please help.

You really have unlimited possibilities here.

Start with deciding what colors you are drawn to. Burgundy will go well with yellows, greens, burgundy, tans and shades of blue.

Pick a few paint chips in the color you decide and when you narrow those down a few buy paint samples and paint large swatches on your walls and look at the colors during the day and at night.

Good luck and have fun.

Decorating & Furniture

April Force Pardoe

Can answer questions about decorating, hanging art, furniture arrangement, color selections, accessorizing, window treatments, storage, organizing, staging, redesign

I run an interior redesign, staging and decorating company and have worked in creative fields—as a graphic designer and event planner—for 13 years. I have made a living creating beautiful spaces. I have the ability to see things not for what they are—but for what they could be.

Master of Arts in Publication Design.