Decorating & Furniture/interior decorating

Question
I am trying to paint and I'm not sure what colors to go with. My furniture is a dark brown and the pillows are different shades of browns with very few big patches of burgundy, all the colors are in geometrical shapes. My floors are wood and are light and dark brown. I am stuck with trying to choose, Im limited and dont want to paint the wrong color and have to redo it, please help.

Answer
You really have unlimited possibilities here.

Start with deciding what colors you are drawn to. Burgundy will go well with yellows, greens, burgundy, tans and shades of blue.

Pick a few paint chips in the color you decide and when you narrow those down a few buy paint samples and paint large swatches on your walls and look at the colors during the day and at night.

Good luck and have fun.
April

Decorating & Furniture

April Force Pardoe