Decorating & Furniture/interior designing

What finishing touches and /or accessories would you add to a modern kitchen with with white units and appliances,grey granite work tops,stainless steel sink and black studded rubber flooring?

What finishing touches and /or accessories would you add to a  country style sitting room with conservatory leading off through double french doors,furnished with two modem sofas in floral fabricto match the curtains,two antique chairs upholstered in coordinating plain colours,mahgony bureau bookcase,pembroke table,wicker threatrical hamper used as a coffee table,built-in bookshelves,pale yellow emulsion painted walls,gold or beige seagrass matting floor covering?  

Are you able to send a picture of the sitting room? That would help my visual mind.

For the kitchen you have many choices. How bold are you interested in going? A red accent wall would pop. Teal blue? Orange? Or, a darker grey than your counter tops. That would be very clean and rich.

What color do you love? Look in that family and paint one accent wall (maybe behind the cabinets) and add a few simple items in that color to give it a pop. Sounds like a great space.

Decorating & Furniture

April Force Pardoe

Can answer questions about decorating, hanging art, furniture arrangement, color selections, accessorizing, window treatments, storage, organizing, staging, redesign

I run an interior redesign, staging and decorating company and have worked in creative fields—as a graphic designer and event planner—for 13 years. I have made a living creating beautiful spaces. I have the ability to see things not for what they are—but for what they could be.

Master of Arts in Publication Design.