Decorating & Furniture/interior designing

Question
Q1-Where should the emphasis lie when arranging accessories?

Q2-If your clients asks you to redesign their home,their tastes and lifestyle are different from your own.suggest all the steps you would take from meeting to adding the finishing touches in satisfying them?

Answer
I need a bit of clarification before answering.

Q1 - I'm unclear exactly what you mean. Please elaborate.

Q2 - Are you looking to hire someone and want to be sure they are taking you in the right direction? I don't usually elaborate on my entire process (it varies so much from client to client, no two are the same), but any good decorator can work in any taste or lifestyle and produce what the client desires.

April

Decorating & Furniture

April Force Pardoe