Decorating & Furniture/interior designing

Q1-Where should the emphasis lie when arranging accessories?

Q2-If your clients asks you to redesign their home,their tastes and lifestyle are different from your own.suggest all the steps you would take from meeting to adding the finishing touches in satisfying them?

I need a bit of clarification before answering.

Q1 - I'm unclear exactly what you mean. Please elaborate.

Q2 - Are you looking to hire someone and want to be sure they are taking you in the right direction? I don't usually elaborate on my entire process (it varies so much from client to client, no two are the same), but any good decorator can work in any taste or lifestyle and produce what the client desires.

Decorating & Furniture

April Force Pardoe

Can answer questions about decorating, hanging art, furniture arrangement, color selections, accessorizing, window treatments, storage, organizing, staging, redesign

I run an interior redesign, staging and decorating company and have worked in creative fields—as a graphic designer and event planner—for 13 years. I have made a living creating beautiful spaces. I have the ability to see things not for what they are—but for what they could be.

Master of Arts in Publication Design.