Decorating & Furniture/paint color

Question
Hi, I've got a sorta dusty rose, or light mauve carpet in my bedroom...I'm getting ready to paint...not sure what colors to go with..my furniture is oak please help!

Answer
Hi Linda

Personally, I would avoid any colors along the lines of pink/purple and would suggest you look at dark or navy blue or gray.  Depending on the size of the room and the amount of light, you may need to paint some of the walls in a neutral color - white or off-white - and one or two walls in the color you choose.

If you prefer to use one color throughout I would suggest you go for a pale gray and accessorize with silver.

Kind regards

Andrea

Decorating & Furniture

Andrea Elliston