Decorating & Furniture/Armoire

Question
I'VE BEEN WORKING ON MY HOME FOR A WHILE, PAINTING WALLS AND ALSO GIVING LIFE TO MY OLD FURNITURE
MOST OF THE PIECES ARE DARK BROWN, BROWN BED COVER AND WHITE AND BEIGE WINDOWS TREATMENTS, THE WALLS WILL BE GREEN AND I WANT TO DO SOMETHING "INTERESTING WITH THE ARMOIRE...RED TOO BOLD?,WHITE  OUT OF CONTEXT? WHAT ABOUT GREEN? CAN YOU HELP ME ? IS THERE A WAY I CAN SEE PICS FOR IDEAS? THANK YOU.

Answer
Without knowing what color green your walls are this is hard to answer, but I can give you a general opinion. I also don't know what style you are decorating in.

If you want to give it a unique look you can try distressing it -- using white and brown. Or, you can paint it, but my thought is that red is a bit too much. A warm orange (again, depending on your green....) might look nice.

The more variations in color that you bring into the room the more contrast you'll create and that will make the room feel a bit smaller, but that may be okay, as smaller, cozy rooms can be nice.

Good luck and send more information if you'd like a different approach.  

Decorating & Furniture

April Force Pardoe