Decorating & Furniture/Condo Decor

Question
We have just purchased a new conod in FLorida and my husband I want to give it that "Florida Feel" Any suggestions on how to do that?? Thank you!

Kathy

Answer
room
room  
Hi Kathy,
Congratulation, how exciting for you! In general I'm thinking lots of bright bold color, lime to leaf greens, turquoise, yellow, bright pink and magenta and White.  Big geometric prints, birds and florals mixed with solids.
I like the woven floor coverings, add lots of plants.  Attached is a picture from Calico Corners that exemplifies the look I'm going for.

Decorating & Furniture

Kim Boyer