Decorating & Furniture/Conference Room

Question
The floors will be grantie gray tile. What color should the walls be. The furniture will be mahogany. What would be a good color for the chairs.

Answer
Hi Carolyn,
         Two colourways are the beiges and turquoise blues. For the beiges try sands of time, wheat grass or ancestral gold. For the turquoise I looked at lakeshore and ebbtide all by Sherwin-Williams.
   The beige will psychologically allow personalities to blend, while turquoise will foster clear thinking. Blond or golden wood with patterned cushion fabric in blues, beiges, and greens; green for growth and prosperity :) Hope this helps, and good luck,
         Norah

Decorating & Furniture

G. Norah Baker