Decorating & Furniture/Conference Room

The floors will be grantie gray tile. What color should the walls be. The furniture will be mahogany. What would be a good color for the chairs.

Hi Carolyn,
         Two colourways are the beiges and turquoise blues. For the beiges try sands of time, wheat grass or ancestral gold. For the turquoise I looked at lakeshore and ebbtide all by Sherwin-Williams.
   The beige will psychologically allow personalities to blend, while turquoise will foster clear thinking. Blond or golden wood with patterned cushion fabric in blues, beiges, and greens; green for growth and prosperity :) Hope this helps, and good luck,

Decorating & Furniture

G. Norah Baker

My areas of expertise are color selection and accessories. But I have a general knowledge of all areas of interior decorating and would be able to answer questions in any area.

I have decorated over ten houses and apartments and have consulted on five outside projects. I have had an interest in decorating since my teens.

I graduated with highest honors (96%) from Thomson Education Direct in 2002